1. Erection of scaffolding and start of installation.
2. Remove old gutters and downpipes.
3. Push back first course of tiles.
4. Remove fascia board.
6. This is showing us using the string line method to install the sprockets in a perfect straight line.
5. Cut away rotten roof felt and thoroughly inspect roof joists.
7. Fit a 9mm solid UPVC soffit board using stainless steel poly pins to secure.
8. Install an 18mm solid UPVC fascia board using 65mm poly nails, colour coded to match the fascia.
9. Using the string line method install each gutter bracket with two 50mm screws.
13. Install gutter into the gutter brackets and cut in off cut to size.
14. Install a made to measure box end in a single board. The corners on these are glued on for a sharper, seamless finish.
15. Fix downpipes into previous /original holes (where possible) This will prevent putting extra holes in your walls.
16. Secure tiles back down into place and clean down all works with solvent cleaner.
Installation is now complete and ready for a customer inspection.
This page is showing a standard fascia full replacement in a white upvc finish. the installation is using the string line method and fitted by the roofbusters team.
11. The 3 in 1 Eves protection system slides underneath the roofing felt to stop water falling into the soffit area if a tile was to break on the roof.
12. The 3 in 1 Eves protection is secured into place using 50m screws at 300mm intervals.
10. Fix the 3 in 1 eves protection system where needed. This helps to vent the loft space with its 20mm vent. This will also stop small animals and birds from entering into the loft space.
for a free no obligation quote call 0800 690 6106 today!
fascia: stage by stage